viernes, 10 de agosto de 2012

Question


I was a little away, because I moved to the mountains, a people indigenous and that took a while to adapt.
But wherever you go, no escape from the frequent question.
Do not you have children? ... Why? ... You will not? ...
Whenever I avoided that question in my life, giving some silly excuse .....
Not still ... I have a lot of work ... Later ....
I was never sincere with that question.
Although this time was different, I faced the question and answered truthfully. I have no children because I not can.
But came the next question .... Why can not you? ...
And again I found myself not knowing what to say ...
How to explain MRKH?
And more in an indigenous community where I chose to live, because it is a beautiful place.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario